Tuesday, 25 March 2008

god in my

God in my... God in my thinking, God in my sleeping, God in my education, God in the car I choose not to buy, God in the nuances, God in my life speed, God in my cooking, God in my view of a good life, God in my timidity, God in my blogging, God in my house, God in who I eat with, God in the unclean, God in my urgency, God in my patience, God in my self-image, God in my indecision, God in my family, God in my hoping, God as my hope, God in my fasting, God in my temptation, God in my spending, God as my truth, God in my risk, God in my expectations for 133, God in my expectations for Nottingham, God in my intentionality, God in whether I move house, God in whether I move house again, God on my holidays, God in the face of everyone I meet, God in my life or death, God in my shaming, God in my joy always, God in my being fully present, God in my next right thing, God in my pride and pretension, God in the fear, God in my gods, God in my anger, God in my 'whose money and time is it anyways', God in my determination, God through my speaking, God as my comfort, God in my failure, God in my unbelief, God in my self-justifying, God in my plodding through a passive Christianity, God in who I would die for, God in this last term of 133. Yeah yeah?

No comments: